How SQP inground pools are built
At this stage, you know what you want, and Chris will know how to bring it to life. Each project includes detailed AutoCAD blueprints that will keep the project on a straight track, Chris personally oversees every phase of creating your unique outdoor water environment. Here are some of the advantages of working with Chris and Signature Quality Pools.
- Chris is the OWNER and your single point of contact from start to finish and makes himself easily available by phone, e-mail and text.
- As your custom pool design project moves forward, you’ll receive updates by photo, video and text message to let you know how it’s progressing.
- The price is the price – meaning no surprise mystery invoices for unexpected charges.
- Your pool will be engineered for performance and longevity with only 1/2″ steel and concrete to create a shell so powerful it’s covered by a lifetime warranty.
- The finish on your concrete inground pool will be stronger and smoother than any you’ve ever seen.
- Chris will provide you with the latest technology in low-maintenance solutions for sanitizing your pool’s water and controlling its chemistry.
- An added benefit: you can manage the functions of your pool and spa with your Smartphone or any web-based device.
A custom pool design by Chris Lewis is truly a work of art for your outdoor living space. And it’s nearer than you think. Call Chris today at (215) 588-7046 and ask for details. He’ll be happy to tell you what you need to know so you can stop dreaming and start swimming.
|« Service 1: Pre-Construction||Service 3: Service & Maintenance »|